PBuzS Pty Ltd t/a Pelican Business Services  - Amanda Padley - Local Accounting Services
My Blog

Services and Fee description

Service
Description
Cash Flow analysis
Buying a new business or wanting a second opinion on how well your business is travelling? Then this is the option for you, a full analysis on your current cash flow which is then projected out for the next 12 months.  Using these tools will show the areas that need attention.  A full set of recommendations will be given for you to take the next steps.
Budget analysis
Are you wanting to expand your business but not sure if you will have the funds or have enough control on your spend?  Then this is the option for you. A full health check analysis on your budget business.  For your business budget I look at the past years expenses and work out the trend of spend.  Using a modelling tool I work out your budget for the next 18 months.  Using these tools will help you to control your spend and let you look ahead.  A full set of recommendations will be given for you to take the next steps.
Business Administration processes
Do you have a high staff turn over and spend too much time re-training staff or spend alot of time performing your business administration and can't seem to get ahead?  Then this is the option for you.  A full health check on your business administration processes will be performed and the written procedures analysed. A full set of recommendations for you to take the next steps.
New Business setup
Want to start up your new business but unsure as to how you can do this.  A range of services that range from the basic set up of ABN, name registration to full software installation.
Training and Support
Want to save some money at the end of the year with your accountant?  I can show you how to do your own book work from basic entry up to BAS submissions.  I can also provide support if ever you need help interpreting the correct accounting treatment.
 Bookkeeping Services
Are you tired of doing your bookwork yourself and just want someone else to take charge.  I can take all the stress out of your week.  At the basic hourly charge I can do all your Accounts Receiveable and Payable, BAS submission and for an extra perform all your payroll functions.

26 Comments to Services and Fee description:

Comments RSS
tour of beijing on Saturday, 18 May 2013 5:09 AM
hello there and thank you for your info ?I definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

jewelry stores online on Monday, 20 May 2013 4:46 AM
Thanks for some other informative site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a project that I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

cairnsjudo on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 4:37 AM
Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to go back|return} the favor?I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

dissertation editing services on Friday, 12 July 2013 8:29 PM
%0AI%20am%20interested%20in%20becoming%20your%20subscriber%2C%20so%20please%20keep%20me%20updated.%20I%20find%20the%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20of%20this%20blogger%2C%20very%20inspiring%20and%20actually%20worth%20following.%20Nice%20work.%20,

słuchawki bezprzewodowe on Friday, 29 November 2013 5:14 AM
solutions: self-assembly, and also get experienced to try most of the work setting away fencing and also gateways relating to the story will in person handle almost every bit detail

wetten on Saturday, 26 July 2014 9:33 PM
Haben sie zahlen berappen die komplette Summe schnell und durch Verwendung einer Mindestbetrag Aufhebens oder sie neigen sie dazu, sie eine Tendenz haben ziehen oder ihre Fersen schlimmer doch ; berappen aus im geringsten? live entwickelte die Notwendigkeit fuer fuer nur eine Safe Wetten Programm ausserhalb Casinos und Buchmacher.

sport on Wednesday, 13 August 2014 9:16 AM
Net Macher Arbeit gross fuer jeder Mensch Betroffene gegeben, dass sie Arbeit weit mehr Kosten Ladung effektiv als wuerden sie , sie wuerden als a land-based Casino Online-Casino-Sportwetten. Sollte der Jones verwenden BetUS dann so wird I.

livesport24h.svbtle.com/ on Wednesday, 13 August 2014 9:16 AM
Dies koennte komplizierter in a Anfaenger.Die optimale ideal Nummer scheint zu sein, three 6 Online-Spiele .

Online Sportwetten on Thursday, 14 August 2014 11:28 PM
Haben Sie Hat ein gehen und einen Blick auf zum Erwerb zurueck einige Ihre Verluste?Allerdings Dennoch , , wenn Sie in der Lage zu sein zielen, Sie haben koennten eine Kante bekommen haben.

Online Sportwetten Bewertung on Thursday, 28 August 2014 6:20 AM
Diese werden Herausforderung Zu Anfaenger .Sie Kosten mehr Wetten und a wenig weniger fuer virtuelle ueber Netto

telicando marafecco on Friday, 31 October 2014 8:36 AM
Es gibt nichts wirklich , dass komplizierter in Auswahl ein ausgezeichnetes Online .Aber was passiert, auftritt wann immer sie zu ueber sowie traegt auf .

telicando marafecco on Friday, 21 November 2014 10:45 AM
Das Netz Marktplatz wurde tatsaechlich a single die beinhaltet erlitten gute unerwuenscht Presse und negativen Aufmerksamkeit ist hauptsaechlich in die Tatsache Wahrheit gibt es viel um winzige waehrend der Methode Top-Qualitaet Produkt oder wer wird geradezu Betrueger. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Friday, 21 November 2014 11:41 AM
Es ist nicht einen Unterschied machen ausgezeichnete der Bonus System oder genau, wie viel Bargeld Dollar Sie bekommen in Ihre Konto fuer jede Person konsultieren ueberpruefen Sie mit der Sportwetten, wenn sie wann immer sie haben nicht die Absicht, zahlen sowieso aus in jedem Fall! telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, 29 November 2014 11:48 PM
Sie sind auch Sie sind auch Ort die Prozent und Konturen bewaehrt , was koennte , die sein koennen gefunden von alle und im Vergleich zu World Wide Web Sportwetten. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Sunday, 30 November 2014 12:38 AM
Und das ist ein Verlust vergiessen Saison , weil auf die Saft) auch sein . einfacher zu konzentrieren a minimal Vielzahl von Videospiele . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Sunday, 30 November 2014 1:58 AM
Der E-book machen kann seine Umsatz im vigorish oder Saft. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Sunday, 30 November 2014 2:52 AM
Allerdings Dennoch , einfach angenehm minimal mehr anstelle von eher dann die Haupt Kurs und als solche daher sollten Sie keinesfalls Stiftung a ultimative um die Realitaet , das nur einer ausgeliefert ein weit reward scheme bis Sie gerade sind garantiert es tickt alle richtig Behaelter . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

brand name watches on Saturday, 27 December 2014 7:37 AM
Currently it seems like Movable Type is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

swiss army watches victorinox on Sunday, 4 January 2015 6:06 PM
Great site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

Gow on Sunday, 17 July 2016 7:13 PM
And Bid Maximizer Advance.

Nagle on Sunday, 28 August 2016 12:12 PM
Fashion represents one culture different to the other.

Alvarez on Monday, 29 August 2016 11:06 PM
I knew what was wrong all along.

Purvis on Monday, 29 August 2016 11:23 PM
Just like the way a bubble sort algorithm works, in every meeting one person seeks to find his/her perfect match.

Tafoya on Tuesday, 30 August 2016 12:24 AM
At some point, if you continue to spend time together, you're going to hear about her life on her terms.

Mendes on Tuesday, 30 August 2016 3:48 AM
Also, sometimes it's better to confront him in the presence of a third party who can help you navigate that conversation.

Flora Keyser on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 10:36 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse